SSPI WISE is looking for a volunteer to join our social media team as a Graphics Designer. The social media team works across working groups to advertise events and elevate women achievements. The Graphics Designer would be responsible for helping to create flyers / advertisements / posts highlighting these events and achievements.
Position and Responsibilities
The Graphics Designer duties are as follows:
- Create templates for campaigns like WISE words or events like Satellite conferences
- Work with the social media posting focals to ensure templates can be posted onto the different social media platforms
- SSPI-WISE membership - registration on the SSPI-WISE website
- Team oriented, professional, responsive, willingness to learn
- Basic concept of advertisements - we're all here to learn!
- Meet and bridge women/ally leaders from across the space industry
- Build leadership and other skills that are directly translatable to your career
- Opportunity to work with SSPI executive leadership
Note: This is an unpaid volunteer position.
How to Apply:
Send an email to the social media team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
Subject: Interest in SSPI WISE Graphics Designer
- 1-2 sentences on why you're interested
- 2-3 bullet points on why you would be a great fit for this role